Sunday, September 27, 2009

A to Z All About Me

 

Hello people out there in the world made up of numbers and spaces….I have never really given any direct info into any part of my life for a reason…I don’t know yall like that…lol…however, I have been told by several people to give yall an insight into what really goes down during my day to day escapades…really don’t think people are ready for that…I am a wild boy…lol….So I thought I would just give an unconventional acronym using each letter in the alphabet to give those who read what I write a surface level look into my personality….Enjoy and remember insight is a relative feeling not a given…

A---Aggressive…I am pretty aggressive in most situations…and always want to get what I want…

B---Busy…I don’t have as much free time as some people I know…sometimes my weeks get busy at the office…and I hang out with old people on weekends…

C---Charismatic….I usually don’t have a problem with speaking to people, or expressing myself well in any situation that I am in ….

D---Determined….I am a pretty determined person…I definitely have goals that I overall work to accomplish.

E---Exciting….I live life on the edge sometimes, and push

limits…I like to see what I can get away with…

F---Funny…I like to make people laugh by making certain examinations of what goes on in thing we call life…

G---Greedy…I love to snack and eat all the time…

H---Happy…I love life…and everything it has to offer…

I---Intelligent…I’m a pretty smart guy…

J---Jouster…I love a healthy debate…

K---Kewl…that is the inner office email spelling of “cool” for those of you who don’t know…

L---Leo…best sign this side of the Mississippi…

M---Money to blow…I get in those moods…need to cut that out sometimes…

N---Name forgetter…I am horrible with remembering names…even when sober…

O---Optimistic…I always take a glass completely full approach…not just half…

P---Procrastinator….sometimes I put things off too long…

Q---Questioner…I love to ask people different types of off beat

questions, to figure things out about their personality…

R---Radical…my views are a little different than most…I say things that others might not say about certain things that go on…

S---Shaun…what else would I pick for “S”…

T---Traveler….I gotta get back on my international ish..but I love to travel…

U---Understanding….I try see people as people and nothing else…

V---Videographer…I play director sometimes…

W---Winner…

X---X-Ray…I can see through people…

Y---Young forever…even when they put me in diapers…

Z---Zapper…I can provide at least one shock if you hang out with me enough…

 

So that is a small glimpse into some of my personality traits….I could have made this very long winded and gone more in depth…but as I mentioned before….I don’t know you guys…:)…but all in all this is enough to make your own judgment based on what level you know me of the accuracy of my Wheel of Fortune like assessment…My next blog will most likely be me ranting on something that goes on in pop culture that makes me upset…but until we meet again internet people…take care and good luck…:)  Below is the song that motivated me to write this blog…;)

 

 

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I FRICKING HATE THAT SONG...TRY ROD STEWARTS FOREVER YOUNG....MUCH BETTER..LOL

    BTW LEO IS THE 2ND BEST SIGN.....DA BULLS RUN WILD

    ReplyDelete