Monday, August 31, 2009

The Wireless Connection “From Flattery to Fear”

 

I am going to speak of an arm’s length experience a friend of mine had, is having…wants to get out of…never got in…just scary…To get into the appropriate mood for the succeeding verbiage…please watch the following clip…Which for purposes of a potential upcoming order of protection hearing I will call “Exhibit A”…

Well I wish I could say that the victim in this case was dealing with a 15 year old child who is crazy…scary yes…but even scarier is a grown woman who has access to your personal information at the cellular level…let me explain….My friend who in this case I will call Kobe Horry to protect his identity….car…apartment…job…sanity…internal organs….and strength of sight….lol…the “Kobe Horry” moniker is a combination of basketball players Kobe Bryant and Robert Horry…those who know the victim can put two and two together…Well let me give you the “CDMA backdrop”…..My friend Kobe was making a normal person’s errand run to replace his cellular phone…We will call this piece of the literary commentary “Exhibit B”

3635248179_42f750d87c

I have the same phone but never knew it could be such a scary piece of machinery…Well anyway…the exchange of cellular devices are made…out with the faulty…..in with the new…However within the material exchange of devices ….something magical happens…A psycho is born!…Kobe exchanges his phone info and without his knowledge puts his ability to walk in jeopardy…lol….But wait!!!…This customer service desk psycho has a boyfriend….Kobe tells me “I met this girl…she seems cool…but she has a boy friend, so her and I can just be friends”  Kobe has trepidations about even going out with the girl as friends because of the boyfriend element, and he would not want to be in his shoes, which we may find out later are of cement variety…I need to catch up on my America’s Most Wanted…!!!….Kobe meets this girl Tuesday of last week…Today is Monday…so we are talking 6 days at this point in time…The plot thickens…For some reason Kobe and the cellular girl do not talk on the phone…all conversations are conducted via text messaging …I read somewhere Dahmer was the same way…But anyway…the acquaintanceship grows into something very disturbing….Cell girl breaks up/kills her boyfriend Thursday… Kobe and the cell girl see each other over the weekend and have a few pucker sessions…nothing to write home about…however, the cell girl is greatly disturbed by the kissing….and asked to be taken home, at which point she says not one word to Kobe…As he maneuvers into a new way to leave the house in order to cloak the neighborhood he lives in, by this time Kobe feels that this may have been the most dangerous cell phone exchange in the history of digital mankind….The weekend moves on and the text messaging starts up again….The cell girl says “I am falling for you” to Kobe….YIKES!!!!….If you are just joining us….He has only known her for 5 days at that point…120 hours people…I have spent more time than that changing remote control batteries….point is…He does not know her!!!…So moving along…Cell girl wants to see Kobe on Sunday…Kobe mentions that he is going to play soccer with friends and has errands to run…however, she says he is lying…and he is with another girl…Double YIKES….makes me want to go back to a landline…lol….The texting starts to get maniacal….to para phrase…It goes from “I hate you”….to “Give me one more chance…I want to see you one last time”…..Very slippery slope of fatal attraction…”Exhibit C”

So the texts went back and forth….with Kobe just requesting that cell girl left him alone however, she is still reaching begging for another chance at a relationship that never existed….Makes you want to say LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE…”Can you hear me now”….Good luck Kobe…make sure you walk softly and carry a big stick…Chilly Willy out.!

No comments:

Post a Comment