Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Twitter…what more can I say…

Well folks…I have taken a leap fully into this whole techy life tabbed society….I just had to take a step back and think about how the online ish has changed and reshaped the way people interact with each other….I remember my first year of college when Blackplanet.com was just getting poppin…and everyone was on there trying to basically trying to get some azz…..I don’t think much has changed as far as that goes….Most of these sites pose as masking agents where a  lot of weirdoes and “no-lifers” can pose as something else…kind of like thinking a video game is real …..Example below

1185402871_2d62bea04b 

Hey I am not trying to bang on Dudgeons and Dragon geeks….they make good engine parts….but really the net is made up of a disproportionate number of these types…and some of them should be feared….However, on another note….There are a lot of cool, talented, and ambitious people….So today I finally got on this Twitter craze wagon….and I must admit, I was sucked in like a newborn fresh on the tit….I mean the site is like a Post It Note on steroids.  I found myself updated constantly and not getting too much work done at the office…That will definitely have to stop soon…Can’t Twitter my life away…But the site is pretty hot though….On another note preachers are getting smacked at church….

What is the world coming too…can’t even collect your donations in peace….You had to see him creeping though…I guess the Lord was not on his side with that one…Oh well…what can you do….People are just wild these days…I just want to know how keyboard player kept up with the soundtrack…I guess when you herding cattle, you gotta keep pace…my miss a buck….I know I’m kind of ranting right now…but what are 10,000 people doing in a stadium to listen to some guy “QVC” them…they can find the Lord at home for free…guess there is a teacher for everything…and with that comes a cost….Is this what hip hop is coming to today????…Please say no….

I mean this dude may spit…I will never know…never heard him…but his swag is on PAUSE….I mean come on man….hip hop is about your swag….but hey…shyt has changed…we are waaaay beyond the days of Biggie…Jay-Z….Nas….Pac…you know…Now we have funky leg dances…and lip gloss is poppin…all while wearing skinny jeans…shyt…I must be old…:(……People we have to support real hip hop…good hip hop..Let’s get out of the Nomalater (Now and Laters) stage….If not…Next rapper coming to a stage near you might be …….

2883746967_a88da41662

And on the note…I will catch ya later….YUCK…did I really post that pic…scary…

No comments:

Post a Comment